cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ud reversal for materials having serial number profile maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have to reverse materials for which UD is already carried out.

i have implement SAP note 175842 by which i can do the reversal materials not having serial number profile maintain.

now i have some materials to do UD reverse. but after SAP note install i am getting error

MATERIAL IS SERIALIZED.

please help to resolve this issue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear R K,

In note 175842, please check point no 3.

3. We do not support the resetting of postings for materials that require serial

numbers.

Best Regards,

Rajen

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Rajan.

and sorry for the late reply

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RK,

I know there is no solution for UD reversal for serialized materials from SAP note.

But I am curious to know whether do you find any workaround for your above issue as one of our customer have similar situation.

Br

KK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190267
Contributor

Hello RK,

There is the following possibility to make the report run also for serialized materials:

1. Define the procedure e.g. MMSL for the serial number profile, that it is NOT obligatory.

2. Change the report RQEVAC50 of note 175842 as following:
   FORM check_lot USING p_qals  LIKE qals
                        p_subrc LIKE sy-subrc.
   */Serialized Material
     IF NOT p_qals-sernp IS INITIAL.
   *   EXIT.              "<<<<<<< DELETE LINE
     ELSE.
       p_subrc = 64.
     ENDIF.

3. Execute the report. By doing so, the postings from the UD will be cancel from the IM side, the inspection lot gets the status prior to the posting. The serial number will NOT be considered.

4. Manually change the stock type of the concerned serial numbers with transaction IQ02. This will only be possible, if in the serial number profile the stock check is set to BLANK or 1.

BR,

Natália Machado

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Natalia,

You had mentioned to create a new procedure for serial number profile in this case it would work with only those stocks which has this new profile.

In case of if lot is already been created with a serial number profile which has a procedure serial number usage is obligatory how we can reverse the inspection lots?

BR
KK

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As Rajen said,

In note 175842, please check point no 3: We do not support the resetting of postings for materials that require serial numbers.

So if the number usage is obligatory you won't be able to reset the UD.

BR,

Natália