Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

- /SYCLO/CX_CORE_RFC_OO_DATA:An exception occurred

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

[Migrated from the Syclo Resource Center]

anam.abbas   03/01/2013 01:39,

Hi,I get the following error while starting the Agentry Server.It makes the connection to back end SAP how ever the error trigger after executing BAPI : /SYCLO/CORE_MDW_SESSION1_CRT  19:38:22 03/01/2013: Exception: 19:38:22 03/01/2013 : 20 (Agentry3), JavaBackEndError (JAVA EXCEPTION CAUGHT: com.syclo.agentry.AgentryException: 01.03.2013 19:38:22   - /SYCLO/CX_CORE_RFC_OO_DATA:An exception occurred), 

Please let me know how i can resolve this bit.Regards,Anam   

Nancy Burke   03/01/2013 10:31

Hello AnamCheck your Javabe.ini for the following settings:SERVICE_LOGON]  ENABLED=true  UID=your-SAP-service-user-name-here   should be Syclocert10  UPASSWORD=your-SAP-service-user-password-here should be Syclo123  UPASSWORDENCODED=false  SERVERSERIALNUM= ATUDCBOOGKLONQSB  If the issue   persists, please send a request outlining your issue to support@syclo.com and provide your Javabe.ini file. 

anam.abbas   03/04/2013 01:04

Hi,I did enter the valid credentials in SERVICE_LOGON   in javabe configuration file.I was able to resolve this by activating the BC sets and services for Web Dynpro for ABAP Application.Thanks for the support.Regards,Anam 

amol   03/10/2013 16:10

Hi,I  have the same problem, my JavaBe.ini file has all the setting for logon, test connection is successfull too, the BC set is activated and all the services in webdynpro are active!! Did you come across any other reasons that this might be happening..??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi any one,

Did you happen to solve this issue? I too facing the same issue. All BC sets are activated. But still i got the same issue. Is there any thing else that need to be checked for this?