Did you mean: 

Work Manager Application

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"

[Migrated from the Syclo Resource Center]

Raghuram K   01/04/2013 01:15,

Hi,We are using ASSIGNMENT TYPE  8 (Work Orders Based on Work Center assignment) to get the Work Orders distributed to Mobile device. I followed all the steps and its still not fetching the data. While Debugging the method /SYCLO/CL_PM_WORKORDER2_DO=>GET_ASSIGNMENT, i came across the following code: 

SPAN { font-family: ""Courier New""; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000; background: #FFFFFF; } .L0S31 { font-style: italic; color: #808080; } .L0S33 { color: #4DA619; } .L0S52 { color: #0000FF; } .L0S55 { color: #800080; } .L0S70 { color: #808080; }            ""Merge  Workcenters  to  internal  number  format            IF  NOT  (  me->str_dof_filter_vals-work_cntr->*  IS  INITIAL  AND                              me->str_mdo_input_vals-it_work_cntr_ra->*  IS  INITIAL  ).                SELECT  DISTINCT  objid  AS  low  FROM  crhd                    INTO  CORRESPONDING  FIELDS  OF  TABLE  me->gewrk_merged                    WHERE  objid  IN  me->str_dof_filter_vals-work_cntr->*                        AND  objid  IN  me->str_mdo_input_vals-it_work_cntr_ra->*                        AND  objty  EQ  lc_work_center_objty.                ls_gewrk_range-sign  =  'I'.                                                    ""#EC  NOTEXT                ls_gewrk_range-option  =  'EQ'.                                              ""#EC  NOTEXT                IF  me->gewrk_merged[]  IS  NOT  INITIAL.                    MODIFY  me->gewrk_merged  FROM  ls_gewrk_range                    TRANSPORTING  sign  option  WHERE  sign  =  space.                ENDIF.                SELECT  DISTINCT  objid  AS  low  FROM  crhd                    INTO  CORRESPONDING  FIELDS  OF  TABLE  me->gewrk_merged                    WHERE  arbpl  IN  me->str_dof_filter_vals-work_cntr->*                        AND  arbpl  IN  me->str_mdo_input_vals-it_work_cntr_ra->*                        AND  objty  EQ  lc_work_center_objty.                ls_gewrk_range-sign  =  'I'.                                                    ""#EC  NOTEXT                ls_gewrk_range-option  =  'EQ'.                                              ""#EC  NOTEXT                IF  me->gewrk_merged[]  IS  NOT  INITIAL.                    MODIFY  me->gewrk_merged  FROM  ls_gewrk_range                    TRANSPORTING  sign  option  WHERE  sign  =  space.                ENDIF.            ENDIF.

I maintained WORK_CNTR  filter in the data object with some value (for ex: 10000042) and in my user paramters (for VAP, the value is:  10000042)  also the same value. I  think that the above code is creating the problem and clearing the maintained work centers. After that,    SPAN { font-family: ""Courier New""; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000; background: #FFFFFF; } .L0S70 { color: #808080; }me->get_assignment8 is called   with the  first statement 

SPAN { font-family: ""Courier New""; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000; background: #FFFFFF; } .L0S52 { color: #0000FF; } .L0S55 { color: #800080; } .L0S70 { color: #808080; }CHECK  me->gewrk_merged  IS  NOT  INITIAL.         

So, the questions are: is there any SAP  CSS  component to raise any message? How do we need to maintain the value in the User parameters?With Best Regards,Raghu. 

"

ShwetaKapil   01/17/2013 02:20

As far as i have seen from my experience from the WM application,the work orders are being picked based on the person responsible.You need to have the same pernr assigned to one of you r work centers through which you are trying to log in to the application.  I have configured the standard WM package on the iPad and its working perfectly ok.

Raghuram K   01/17/2013 02:27

Thanks for the response, ShwetaKapil. The as-is scenario (work orders are being picked based on the person responsible)  is working in our landscape too. We have a problem after changing the ASSIGNMENT_TYPE to 8.   

imirisola   06/28/2013 12:10

Hi Raghu,I am having the same exact problem with WM 5.3 version.Maybe this is a bug, I don't know, but documentation clearly states that while work center is the assignment type, the user is not required to have a PA30 record.So it is my understanding that parameter VAP should be using for each user to determine which workcenter to use while downloading the WOs.Can anyone cofirm if what is the standard behavior?BR,Ivan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Setup user parameter VAP = workcenter in the SAP system and you should see the released orders on the device.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow these steps:

Go to Syclo Smart Mobile suite configuration  using /n/Syclo/smart

Under Mobile Integration settings --> Mobile Data Object Configuration --> DO - Standard object Configuration --> SWM53_WORK ORDER_GENERIC

Filter --> WO_ASSIGNMENT_TYPE

Remove Active flag and test.