cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Shopping cart error (e-shop link does not trigger)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am new to this webdynpro application and I am unable to find the exact webdynpro component name for the shopping cart.

My error is, we are unable to proceed or no actions is performing when we click the link e-shop. Nothing or no actions when we click this.

Could you please help me to find out the root cause?

and also it would be good, if you can help me how to find the respective webdynpro application link (execute mode) for this shopping cart.

Thanks.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi 

Former Member
0 Kudos

just right click on it and goto technical help. you will see the component name. check the component and method assign to that link.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

We have checked with many users (who is using this tool and also from development side), we don't have either the option or no technical help details found/displaying.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what options you are getting on right click? could you pls share.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you should get something like that on right click or F1 help on link.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks.

I am unable to get the image now due to net diagnose problem

When I have seen last time on right click, I have only two options. user settings and more field help, there is no technical help option. When I clicked more field help, it shows 'No field information' in the popup window.

I am sure we are using the standard shopping cart application with some customized components/enhancements.

The step is, in the 1st page it shows the e-shopping screen (screen1.jpg) and when I click the Shop, it goes to the next screen (screen2.jpg) where I have 4 search through browser areas like e-shop, gerdman webshop etc. Nothing is triggering when I click the links.

Have you seen this screen and able to help me the root cause or the component name where I can put break point and proceed my analysis.

Thanks.

screen1.jpg

screen2.jpg

Message was edited by: sankar babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

screen shot that i shared belongs to standard components only wherein i made some enhancements. do you have any basis/ep guy around who can help you. by seeing this all i can tell you is that back end code not triggering the link but to confirm this you have to get component name first.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

there is a BAdI BBP_CAT_CALL_ENRICH which is getting called before opening a catalogue. I asume you did not activated it so place a breakpoint into method GET_INSTANCE of class CL_EXITHANDLER.

However I think the problem is not in ABAP but i might be a problem with different protocols being user for catalog and portal. Can you please check which protocol (http/https) is used for portal and which for catalog (check in SPRO -> SRM Server -> Master Data -> Content Management -> Define External Webservices)?

Best regards,

Tomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

Please find below the screenshot, configured in SPRO -> SRM Server -> Master Data -> Content Management -> Define External Webservices). It seems correct from functional end.

Is there anything to see further or is it right?  Please reply, thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

seems to be correct in case your portal connection is secured (looks like https://host.domain:portal/irj/portal). If so, plese try to debug the issue by placing break-point into method GET_INSTANCE of class CL_EXITHANDLER.

Just out of interest - other buttons on the SC's 1st step are working fine or not? If not - there will be problem with customization of SRM system connection on the NW Portal.

Regards,

Tomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

The configuration in SRM server was set correctly it seems. Please let me know is it right or any other way to analyze it further.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

please answer the following

1) Are you able to execute any other link? Does any of the link work?

2) What are the portal information maintained (internal protocol, internal port, full, qualified domain name) in SPRO (SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Technical Basic Settings > Maintain Portal Information)

3) What are the protocols (HTTP or HTTPS) maintained in system settings for SAP_SRM system on NW Portal (logon to NW Portal as system administrator and go to System Administration > System Configuration > System Landscape > Portal Content > Systems > SAP_SRM)

Best regards,

Tomas