Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control visibility for Z fields?

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I am working on standard SAP WDA, wherein the FPM (Floor Plan Manager) is the base, well.

Here in this case, we have a chance of configure the group of fields in SPRO so that they will show up on the UI and data transfer also takes care by satndard SAP, in this way i configured my_z_feilds in SPRO, its working (showing up on UI, data transfer part) fine.

But, we want to control their visibility depending on the some criteria (say, logged-in user group or Country), i am aware that we can control standard SAP delived UI elements by using VIEW->GET_ELELEMENT_ID reference, but, how can i get my_z_fields reference in either WDDOINIT or WDDOMODIFY method bcz am not seeing these my_z_feilds on the UI, when i opened Layout tab in SE80!! I guess, this is kind of adding UIs dynamically, hence how to get UI's reference which are added dynamically / SPRO?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MSR,

As you know your UI is populating dynamically on your screen. So here also you have to enhance the webdynpro component and same like standard you have to bind visible property of field with the newly created attribute "VISIBILITY type WDUI_VISIBILITY".

Then you control this visibility in WDDOMODIFY post implementation of your component or PROCESS_BEFORE_OUTPUT method.

Thanks

Praveen Gupta