cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS Error after loading a form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting a error message when trying to load a form but other forms are working fine.

The error message is below:

Note

• The following error occurred in system DEV : WebDynpro Exception: ADS call failed ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: com.adobe.ProcessingException: No more DTM IDs are available(200,101).
  • The error occurred on application server npildevp_DEV_00 and in work process 0 .
  • The termination type was: RABAX_STATE
  • The ABAP call hierarchy was:
    Method: RAISE of program CX_WD_GENERAL=================CP
    Method: CREATE_PDF_DDIC of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP
    Method: CREATE_PDF of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP
    Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/CADOBE==================CP
    Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/CADOBE==================CP
    Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP
    Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP
    Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C7STANDARD==============CP
    Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ADAPTER===========CP
    Method: IF_WDR_NW7_DELTA_RENDERER~CALCULATE_DELTA_BLOCKS of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ADAPTER===========CP

Thanks in advance .

Vinodh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there,

can anyone tell me where i can find  the JVM system property com.sap.jvm.xsltc.enableResourceOptimization"?

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is solved after applying the latest path 6.1.056 with the additional JVM system property "com.sap.jvm.xsltc.enableResourceOptimization"  = true.

Thanks for your support.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinodh,

Whats you JVM version?...there is suppose to be a correction for that

Read,

Note 1604634 - SAP JVM 6.1 Patch Collection 24 (build 6.1.029)

Regards

Juan

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Juan,

JVM 6.1.030.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rishi,

Am facing this error only with related to a specific form.