Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add fields in standard fpm application

bhushan_ghule
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts .

I am working on the standard FPM  application 'HRESS_A_PERSINFO' .

I want to add the fields for education details  , so that employee can see his education details and also he can edit them  & table  PA0022 should get updated .

I have Basic knowledge about feeder class & fpm application but never worked with the standard application .

please tell me how can i do this .

Thanks & regards

Bhushan Ghule .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sahirn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bhushan Ghule,

You would have understand first persinfo application based WDA works and there are after there a lot of options for working with it.

Refer to Sagar Joshi 's blog http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/employee-self-service/blog/2012/06/13/summary-of-configuration-...

The scenario you have is Adding completely new customer infotype.

SAP has documented the steps here:

http://help.sap.com/erp_hcm_ias_2012_03/helpdata/en/38/fd1f7ed337404cae5c8a2341dbdca4/content.htm?fr...

Hope this gives you enough info.

With regards,

Sahir.

bhushan_ghule
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI  Sahir .

Thanks for your reply .

I followed the same steps as  mentioned in the above link  .

I copied the standard application configuration HRESS_AC_PERSINFO through FPM_CFG_HIERARCHY_BROWSE . Then i added list uibb to display education details using feeder class CL_HRESS_PER_OVERVIEW.

To edit education details i used FORM_UIBB using feeder class CL_HRESS_PER_DETAIL.

then i connected both the uibb using wire .

When i execute the application configuration for education fields it shows 'No data available' for education fields  even though data is available in PA0022 .

Please tell me am i doing something wrong or i need to do any configuration through spro .

Thanks & Regards

Bhushan Ghule

sahirn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are welcome.

Please check if you first configured IT0022 in hrpad model i.e view V_T7XSSPERSUBTY(spro activity Determine Active Subtypes and Make Settings)

Regards,

Sahir.

Answers (0)