SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEPA FIRST: Event 601, select only first docmeunt per mandate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

When I'm running FIRST transaction I can exlud Item in the event 601 by doing:  t_0601-xaktp_0601 = ' '

But in this event you have only one transaction at a time.

When I process the first document, I get hist BP and the corresponding mandate too.

When I process the second, i would like to check if this current doc has alrady been processed for the same mandate.

Situation is: event 601 is called for every document, so the variables where I store documents and corresponding BP & Mandates are lost.

How can I trace what are the mandates already processed ?

Thanks in advance,

thierno

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thierno,

Check event 653.I think this event would cater your requirement rather than event 601.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks for your reply. In 601, you t_0601-xaktp_0601 = ' ' to exclude items.

In event 653, which field you use to exclude items ?

Or better, How to exlude items you don't want in the selection ?

Thanks in advance,

Thierno

0 Kudos

Hi Thierno,

Check sample FM FKK_SAMPLE_0653.

If you want to exclude items, then an indicator will be passed in field E_SKIP_ALL. The remaining mandates will be available in the structure E_MANDATE.  Hope it helps.....Thanks,Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thank you for your answer.

When i enter in 653, I have only one document number FKKPY_SRT1-PYGRB.

For the first tile,  I select the mandate corresponding the BP and then the docmument number.

But when i eneter in to event 653 from the second document of the same mandate, i have no trace anymore which mandate was already selcted.

The goal I want to reacdh is: for every mandate I want to slect only one doucment, and ignore akll other document doucment as wel.

As the exlusion happen in event which is called for every document , there is no trace of previopus steps.

Can any boy suggest how to sort this out ?

I this moment I think to use datebase table to store mandate and first document. But can cause performce problems.

Thanks in advance,

Thierno