cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty scheduling interval: CTM doesn't create PRs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let us assume we have this supply chain PLANT à HUB à RETAILER. After releasing the demand at retailer and when CTM is run, CTM is partially not able to plan some demand. And below is what it gives as explanation. I can understand the first statement where it is referring to ‘order creation start’ which in our case, we kept as -100. The other two green statement is not understood. And so is the case with the two yellow coloured.

And what is at all not understood for me is: why the planned receipts are not being created at customer location? The location in the below log is the HUB. And how does this map to? I have already looked at the validity of the PDS and the resource at the PLANT but no clue comes to me as to what the dates in green statements refer to. Can anyone please enlighten me as to what this explanation means, and why the demands are not fulfilled with this explanation from CTM?

Thank you very much for your support.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the product @ HUB, I suppose the source of supply should be a transportation lane instead of a PDS/PPM, so check the validity of the transportation lane and means of transport first. And then check the stock transfer horizon set for product @ HUB ... anyway, there may exist different reasons for the warning ... check the above points first.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thamizhchelvan_gunasekara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Check your PPM/PDS for the capacity data , also check your resource, whether there is enough capacity for production to meet the demand.

BR

Thamizh