cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA user exit or enhancement when invoice is released

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Gurus,

I have a unique situation here and trying to find a solution on this.

I tried searching through the existing threads but could find anything relevant.

Here is my scenario:

Price condition = $ 1000 (This condition is controlled through a routine, which makes it statistical for certain scenarios. This also has an account key revenue attached to it)

Freight = $90

Price less freight (statistical) = $ 910 (This condition is controlled through a routine, which makes it non-statistical for certain scenarios and has an account key revenue attached to it)

Case 1: Considering that Price less freight is statistical for a certain scenario:

The accounting document is correct.

However, COPA value fields has ERLOS (Revenue) assigned to both Price condition and Price less freight condition.

Because of this, the COPA revenue value field shows up, $1910, instead of $1000.

Case 2: For certain scenarios even if price condition is statistical, and price less freight becomes non-statistical for certain scenarios:

The accounting document is correct.

However, the COPA revenue value field shows up, $1910, instead of $1000.

Is there any user exit we can use, which would ensure that statistical conditions are not considered by COPA?

Would appreciate your help on this.

Thanks,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can try with enhancement COPA0002, where you can change the value for any field value. Try with EXIT_SAPLKEAB_001.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please try making your conditions inactive instead of statistical as per your scenarios.

I think inactive condtions will not flow into CO-PA.

Thanks
Rashpinder