Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Accrual Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have two major problems.someone please help me resolve this

I have a material where the conversion factor has been maintained as 1099 LITRE as 1MT

I have maintained a scale

24.99MT   - 0.0 INR

25 MT-0.50 INR

30 MT-0.70 INR and the accrual is 0.50 INR per 1 Litre.

The total sales volume is 55 MT and the accrual is showing as 23084 INR.

How is it determining the scale and how is it arriving at this figure.

Secondly The status of the rebate is showing as C and the validity period is from 01.09.2013 till 30.09.2013 but when I am creating the invoice I find that the agreement alongwith the Rebate Condition type in Pricing Analysis but in Condition Tab the rebate condition is not displayed.

Can someone please help me in resolving this scenario.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, read SAP Note 456247 - Accrual conditions w/ calculation type 'B' - fixed amount

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The calculation type is Quantity and not Fixed Amount.

Shashi-I am not using any Custom Scale Formula and the order was created after the rebate agreement.and the pricing date is within the range of the rebate validity.

Santosh -I am using graduated scales.

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can someone please help me resolve this problem??

This is very important

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

What is the Access Sequence for the Rebate Condition type-does it have any custom fields and if yes-then in which exit and how are you populating it.

As regards the status of the Rebate Agreement being C-can you check the Change history for the Rebate Agreement and see when, by whom and how the same was done.

Regards,

Shashi

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might be using graduated scales

however, you scales are not clear here, can you please update them again

regards,

santosh

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

I assume that the Accrual you are talking about is the one in the Rebate Agreement. If so, then did you check the Billing documents updated in it. Is this billing document displayed in the list?

The reason I ask is to know whether it is a case of incorrect accrual or missing accrual. Your description looks more like missing accrual.

Also, can you confirm if you are using any custom Scale Base Formula and whether the pricing date is within the range of the Rebate Validity or not.

Was the Sales Order created prior to the creation of the Rebate Agreement.?

Regards,

Shashi