cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Steps not appearing for Project Analysis (Cross tab selection for configuration)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have created a Project in Solman using T-code: SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN.

Next, I used T-code: SOLAR_EVAL for Configuration-> Assignments-> Cross Tab Analysis for multiple tab selections (i.e. Transactions, Configuration, Development and have chosen the Structure for Business Scenarios.

I have also chosen 'Display Completely' option and Logical component. However, when I get the output, I find only at the levels of 'Business Scenarios' and 'Business Processes' only. I do not get the 'Process Steps' and their corresponding T-codes.

Could you please let me know, what am I missing and what is the config/ master data that controls the appearance of process steps ?

Also, another question: Can you tell me how can I create my own templates that would be available as choices in the Template selection tab of Scope in T-code: SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN ?

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Avijit Dutta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Avijit,

Check whether the Template that you are using has any Business Process Steps or not.

I would advice you to go for standard scenarios from Business Process Repository that has detailed information of business process and process steps with transaction code.

In order to get the Standard Business Scenarios, goto any implementation project and select Source as 'BPR', you will get the standard Business Scenarios along with industry specific scenarios.

Hope this works for you !

Kavita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avijit,

Could please elaborate on it,

since the process step should be visible in the reporting from Solar_eval.

For having templates available in the template scope, while creating implementation project.

First, the template project need to be created in Solar_project_admin, and templates need to be defined in the template tab.

Specify a transportable package, while saving the template.

Make the template visible for later implementing in the Implementation Project.

Global rollout functionality can be active, depending is the rollout changes is permitted.

Assign all the relevant business process to the templare in Solar01 tcode, and assign the recently created template.

Now, create an Implementation project, and the above template will be available in scope.

Thanks,

Neha

former_member184806
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Avijit,

For getting your own template in the scope tab you have to use a Template project and global roll out functionality in it. Create a template project and in that there will be a tab for creating templates in the Solar_project_admin tcode. there you have to create the templates and check the check box for Global roll out functionality active.

In the Solar01 transaction of that project you maintain the processes and then for the scenarios of that project you can assign the template created in the Solar_project_admin. Once the templates are assigned to the scenarios and its visibility changed in the "Template" tab in solar_project_admin then those templates will be available in the other implementations project's scope tab.

Regards,

Vishal