Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit de trust level in SAP GUI for Java 7.3 for OSX

fjulia
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi There.

I Need to edit but I can`t. Does anyone know how to do it?

When I first set de logon for SAP GUI for Java 7.3 for OSX, I setup a wrong trust level so now I can`t upload and download file.

Please your help.

Regards

Francisco

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Francisco,

the trust level for a connection can be changed at two places.

In the SAP logon "edit connection" dialog on the security tab of the a SAP Logon entry and when the connection is active, in the "File" menu "Edit trust level". Latter is available starting with SAP GUI for Java 7.30 rev 3.

Hope this helps

Rolf-Martin

4 REPLIES 4

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Francisco,

the trust level for a connection can be changed at two places.

In the SAP logon "edit connection" dialog on the security tab of the a SAP Logon entry and when the connection is active, in the "File" menu "Edit trust level". Latter is available starting with SAP GUI for Java 7.30 rev 3.

Hope this helps

Rolf-Martin

0 Kudos

Thanks Rolf-Martin,

Unfortunately the security tab is block in my SAP logon. But meanwhile, I found in other forum the path  and de file in the mac to change it: /Users/YourName/Library/Preferences/SAP/trustClassification.

Thanks anyway

Regards

Francisco

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Francisco,

the tabs "Logon", "Security" and "Language" are disabled, when the connection is defined in expert mode instead of choosing a system on the System tab. But "File" menu "Edit trust level" works also in those cases.

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

P.S. Manually changing preferences files of SAP GUI for Java is not recommended.

0 Kudos

Perfect Rolf-Martin,

Here in my company hasn´t a Java support, so I have to do it for my self.

Thanks for your answer.

Regards

Francisco