cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Styles on iPhone Platform not working

0 Kudos

[Migrated from the Syclo Resource Center]

randallrivera   09/20/2011 11:25,

I am trying to change my look and feel of a Tab, Screen and Lists. I have creatd specific tyles to match the look that i want on the platform level. I applied it on my screen sets. When i run it, the affects seems to go in ATE but when I run Agentry Client on the iPhone, I dont see my new styles. It still defaults to the iPhone classic style.Do the styles work on the iPhone Screen? Or can we only do it on ATE?

Jason Latko   09/20/2011 11:28

Unfortunately, styles must be applied at the field level on iPhone for now.

The ATE probably doesn't reflect this.

Apply your styles on each individual screen field and it should work properly on the actual iPhone device.Jason Latko (Senior Product Developer at Syclo)

randallrivera   09/20/2011 11:42

When you say field level, you mean at the screen style definition? I already set that up (simple background change ) and it still does not show at the iPhone Agentry Client. Do you have a sample or can you elaborate more on that?

Jason Latko   09/20/2011 11:46

Field level means on the actual field itself.

If you want to change the font and color of a text field 'Test' on your detail screen, you need to change the styles on the screen field 'Test'.

Application, Module, Platform, Screen styles are not yet supported on the iPhone.Jason Latko (Senior Product Developer at Syclo)

randallrivera   09/21/2011 16:04

Ok, Thanks!

How about icons on the Tab Menu Bar? Does it only support bmp files? What resolution is needed to have it look good? How do you put an Icon on

Detail Screen?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Experts

i have also facing it on ipad.

i am working on SAP WM 6.0 and i want to apply some style like change background color (Light Green) of workOderListView, its default color is blue and want to change tab color (Blue), its default color is yellow.

when i am testing it on ATE than it reflect color but when i check it on WP Agentry Client than it w'll not reflect.

So Please provide me solution how i'll  change color Agentry Client .

Mohit Tyagi

jason_latko
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohit,

Rather than using styles on the iPad, create a background image of the Light Green color is an external application and apply it to that screen on the images tab.  Set it to stretch.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

0 Kudos

Thanks Jason

i am not able to understand exactly what you are saying and if i am right you are talking about background image than i told you,i already used it and it also not support background image.

i make a filed edit type : external image than set image and then stretch it, than its behave like a background image but still workOderListView show a blur border.

Mohit Tyagi

jason_latko
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohit,

What version of Agentry are you using with WM 6.0?  What type of screen is the WorkorderListView?  Detail screen with List Tile View control, or an actual list screen?  Newer versions of Agentry on the 6.x track have better support for background images on iPad.  We used them successfully on the current Wm 6.1 product.  You may need to upgrade your 6.0 installation to a newer Agentry release.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

0 Kudos

Thanks Jason

i am using Agentry_6.1.0.3_ClientWinCE. WorkorderListView is a detail screen with List Tile View Control. I am already used upgraded version.

Regards,

Mohit Tyagi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Work Manager 6 was released on SMP 2.3 SP03 PL1.  You client version needs to be at least 6.1.3.10200X

0 Kudos

Thanks Stephen

can you please provide me link where i'll download it and one more thing if i'll upgrade client than have we needed to update server also?

Regards

--

Mohit Tyagi

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can download the client in the SMP 2.3 SDK, they are not in the runtime.

Stephen

0 Kudos

Thanks Stephen

but i did't get it ... Can you please describe it ,that's i able to use it and solve my problem easily.

Regards

Mohit tyagi

Former Member
0 Kudos

To download the Android and Windows Clients, go to the Service Marketplace and if you short by A - Z. Go to "M" then you will see an option for SAP Mobile Platform Runtime, and then one for SAP Mobile Platform SDK.