Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform to output all details of screen for Real property object

former_member852447
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Experts,

I want to develop a form to output all the details that appear on the various tabs on a Real property object when I hit the print button on the RE80 screen display. I have checked configuration REFX/Correspondence/Define forms and the enhancement. I have found the BADI  BADI_RECP_SF. The configuration spot seems to indicate that it is used for correspondence (to output a letter) which I am not interested in...I want to output the page...Please advise if this is even possible using the smartform......the configuration seems to indicate that it would be more user friendly to use a PDF based form instead of a smartform.

Any hints would be apprecated.

thank you

regards

David Dittmer

Accenture

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey David,

If your issue is resolved then kindly complete and close the issue.

Regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

One solution to your issue could be to:

Create a Smart form object and assign it to the Form RE_BU_010 and select Form type as Smart Forms.

Define Corresponding Activity T170 (Master Data Summary -Building) with your form as RE_BU_010 and your new Smart form object in Form object.

Assign Correspondence Activity T170 to Correspondence Application A170.

Hope it could help you!

Regards,

Siddharth Khandelwal

former_member852447
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Siddharth......

former_member852447
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Siddharth,

I want to capture the building data on the smartform......how do I actually get the building data to be sent to the smartform...do I have to use the enhancement?

Thanks

former_member852447
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Siddharth (in addition)

I have implemented BADI_RE_CP_SF but I need to send the details of the building to the output screen but the standard SAP function modules do not output that data. Therefore I am assuming that the BADI_RE_CP_SF must be used for this. I am therefore to call the smart form from the BADI but do you know on what method I would insert this call.

Any hints would be welcome.

regards

david dittmer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear David

When you create and activate a smartform object with all the details you want coded in the form object and assign it to the Corresponding Activity T170 with form RE_BU_010, then you can find all the details in a smartform on the building screen with Print Preview Master data sheet (Ctrl+Shift+F7). For Printing it there is a T-code RECPA170.

Hope it could solve your issue.

Regards,

Siddharth Khandelwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear David,

Building data is found in various tables according to your requirements like basic data is found in VIBDBU, measurement data in VIBDMEAS and so on.

You just have to create a smartform first including the logic of tables for display of master data.,

Regards,

Siddharth