SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POSDM Table for Unposted sales data

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me the POSDM table to be referred if I need to fetch the unposted sales data.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

cosmin_jimborean
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just found this is pretty old post while looking for something else, so maybe you already have a different solution... but just in case you still need it:

In POS DM the unprocessed sales data can be retrieved directly from table /POSDW/TLOGMI. This table is maintained when you use the standard Worklist 0001 - Index for Unprocessed Sales Transactions (POS DM customizing under Tasks -> Define Index/Worklist for POS Transactions)

Best regards,

Cosmin

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

0 Kudos

Thanks Vikrant.

But the table shows only the summary data (Task Id and status). I am searching for the table which can give unprocessed transaction level details.

Example:

To fetch the sales quantity for an article, where the WPUBON is yet to be posted.

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos

Hi

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

Just to add to this discussion, and build on Venkatesan's question. I hope Venkatesan doesn't mind.

Is there a table where we can look at the error-ed transactions and the error messages associated with those errors?

Are there any particular tables where the errors and the error messages are listed.

/POSDW/TSTAT/

gives the task types. but not the error messages

would you happen to know what tables does /POSDW/READ_TRANSACTIONS pull data from ?

the thought is if the tables were clear we could pull the data directly ???

Thank you both in advance.

Hi Andrew,

You can still use same table /POSDW/TSTAT/ to check if any of of the transaction is in error (check if any task is in error ultimately entire transaction is in error),

You can use report /POSDW/DISPLAY_MESSAGELOG to see the message(all messages not only error).

FM /POSDW/READ_TRANSACTIONS uses the table /POSDW/TLOGS to fetch the data and same table stores the messages in deep structure in LRAW format which can't be read with normal SQL operations.

I would advice you to use TCODE  /POSDW/MON2.

Cheers,

Vikrant.

cosmin_jimborean
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just found this is pretty old post while looking for something else, so maybe you already have a different solution... but just in case you still need it:

In POS DM the unprocessed sales data can be retrieved directly from table /POSDW/TLOGMI. This table is maintained when you use the standard Worklist 0001 - Index for Unprocessed Sales Transactions (POS DM customizing under Tasks -> Define Index/Worklist for POS Transactions)

Best regards,

Cosmin