cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How transfer Purchase request from ECC 6.4 EHP4 to SRM release 7.0 EHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I,ve got a problem,  we have a SRM 7.0 EHP 1 and a ECC 6.0 EHP 4 system with PI and we need transfer the purchase request from ECC to SRM so we are  implement ME-REQ-SOURCING-CUST and CPPR, there are any other way to transfer the purchase request to SRM apart this badi and CPPR  or not? I see one reports call  BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER  ¿Can we use it wth my release? and in this case ¿It´s wiith PI or without?

Thanks by advance

Best Regards,

Mar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes, you can still use BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER, where RFC will be used instead of XML.

Have a look at note 1646982 for more details.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Ricardo,

I´ve got a doubt more. Our scenario it's a little special because we firstly create a chooping card in SRM (STEP 1), and then this is transfered as a Purchase request to ECC (STEP 2) , then is when we need to transfer again this PQ from the ECC to SRM directly into a bidding engine to created a bid (STEP 3). We dont need to create any new Sopping Card between the PQ and the bid, ¿It is posibble?

In our scenario we use PI but with the new badi ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST we have the following Problem: always a new SC is create and we have our SC created in the firstly step, any suggestion?

Thanks by advance.

Best Regard,
Mar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've other doubt, ¿ with which business scenario are supported?

Thanks in advance,

Best regard,

Mar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maria,

1) Initially Check whether Purchase requisition  is transferring in to  table:-EPRTRANS by T/Code:SE16  in ECC

2)Then execute the program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER through T/code:-SE38 and input the purchase requisition.

Which scenario you are configured ,classic or Extended classic?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maria,

Goto T code SE38, enter program name BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER & execute. In next screen enter the Purchase requisition number & put transfer date as the delivery date mentioned in the Purch. Requsition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maria,

1) Initially Check whether Purchase requisition  is transferring in to  table:-EPRTRANS by T/Code:SE16  in ECC

2)Then execute the program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER through T/code:-SE38 and input the purchase requisition.

Which scenario you are configured ,classic or Extended classic?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

I´ve got a doubt more. Our scenario it's a little special because we firstly create a chooping card in SRM (STEP 1), and then this is transfered as a Purchase request to ECC (STEP 2) , then is when we need to transfer again this PQ from the ECC to SRM directly into a bidding engine to created a bid (STEP 3). We dont need to create any new Sopping Card between the PQ and the bid, ¿It is posibble?

In our scenario we use PI but with the new badi ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST we have the following Problem: always a new SC is create and we have our SC created in the firstly step, any suggestion? And in this scenario the old badi is still soported?

Thanks by advance.

Best Regard,
Mar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've other doubt, ¿ with which business scenario are supported?

Thanks in advance,

Best regard,

Mar