cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

block the orders without advance payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We have a requirement for cash sales process as below. We need to block the sales orders from creating deliveries for which the advance payment is not received. The scenarios are as below.

Credit management is configured. Cash sales order is marked for immediate delivery creation. Delivery related billing.  Customer type: standard trade debtors. Credit limit for this customer is ZERO.

• The customer makes advance payment (say 10,000). The finance dept. will receive the payment. The receivables in FD32 are showing negative values. Now, the invoice clerk punches a sales order (say worth 9,000 INR). As soon as he saves the order, the goods are confirmed and the delivery is created. Order value is less than the advance payment (i.e. 10,000)
  • Say, the invoice clerk punches another order (say worth 2,000 INR). As soon as he save the order. The order goes into credit block. Till this stage it is OK.
  • Now, if the customer pays INR 1,000 and the finance dept. records the payment. The credit controller should be able to release the order, because the order value = advance payment. (i.e. 2000)
  • Now, if the customer has paid INR 500 and the finance dept. records payment. The credit controller should not be able to release the order because the order value > the advance payment (500 + 1000 = 1,500)

Please suggest.

Thank you and best regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asad

This is possible if you enter advance cash with advance cash indicator in system which is A and Tcode is F-29. If you will enter advance cash with this you will see it in special liability in FD33. Now system will consider this as advance cash and will block the areder if order value is greater than this advance cash.

Now, if the customer pays INR 1,000 and the finance dept. records the payment. The credit controller should be able to release the order, because the order value = advance payment. (i.e. 2000)

• Now, if the customer has paid INR 500 and the finance dept. records payment. The credit controller should not be able to release the order because the order value > the advance payment (500 + 1000 = 1,500)

From your above statements I am assuming that you want that if order value = advance cash then system should not block the order and if order value is > advance cash then system will automatically block the order and authorized user should release it through VKM3 or VKM4. Is it correct or you want that in this case no user should be able to release the order???

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

The business intends to stop the orders from releasing if the order value is exceeding the advance payment done.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The business intends to stop the orders from releasing if the order value is exceeding the advance payment done.

Again I am not cleared. Business intends to stop releasing the orders automatically ( On saving) or manual release in VKM3/VKM4? If it is automatic then it can be done through standard as I have explained in my above post. If it is from VKM3/VKM4 then you have to go for some modifications in credit check userexit. You can find these userexits on goggle very easily.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply.

Manual release through VKM1.

We are working with user exit "FV45K001".

Is there any better alternative?

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

There is no other alternative in my mind as this can't be done with standard so you have to go for userexit.

Thank$

former_member182575
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sounds like a business flow as dot point 2 and 4 are similiar.

My scenario for a client was a little different and I controlled via using the checks at the delivery stage and in OVA8 producing an error.  The SO never updated the FD33 value for the credit customer.

Regards

Waza

Answers (0)