cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduleline created in future date even though the stock is available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a ticket where in my user is creating sales order on 01.09.2013 but for an item schedulelines are confirmed on 14.01.2014, but user is 100% sure that in a store that material is always available. I checked in sales order by going to item level data-> Environment->Availability there is no stock.

I checked the MMR for that material, in MRP 2 tab, in availability check its maintained as 01(Daily requirements) and Total replenishment lead time is 120 days. Is this setting in MMR is creating this problem?

Please give some idea on why system is behaving like this and how can i set it right?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prince,

The answer lies in your question itself.

Since there is no stock, the system is adding 120 days from today as replenishment lead time & giving 14.01.2014 as material availability date.

Check in MMBE when unrestricted stock is available or not. If available, check for open Sales Order or Deliveries, that may e blocking the stock.

In case there is no stock & you do not want the system to confirm future date, go to T-Code OVZ9 & put a tick mark in Check without RLT check box.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Following up on the reply by Jignesh,

"Check in MMBE when unrestricted stock is available or not. If available, check for open Sales Order or Deliveries, that may e blocking the stock. "

To do this, you can use transaction CO09, this transaction will show if stock is being used by other requirements (you can see via the confirmed column). SAP note 89362 gives a good overview on how to read CO09.

Hope this helps

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

Even though stock is available in your plant, please check whether it is in the respective Storage location from where you can pefrom the shipping. Also, please check whether the stock is in "Unrestricted" stock so that it can be used for sales.

Please check and revert.

Regards