cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the max no of Tablecolumns for a: HANA Columntable, HANA Rowtable, Caluclation View, Analytical View and HANA SQL View ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what's the max No of columns for a:

• HANA Columntable
  • HANA Rowtable
  • Caluclation View
  • Analytical View
  • HANA SQL View

ThanXs

Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184768
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Please refer to the Table and SQL limits as mentioned here. (Restrictions for SQL Statements in SQL Reference). You can also check the system view M_SYSTEM_LIMITS in your HANA database to get more details.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_hanaplatform/helpdata/en/20/c6023775191014be17d92c9bd287eb/content.htm?f...

Hope this helps.

Out of curiosity, is this information required for Information purpose or you are trying to test the limits of HANA.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

its not curiosity its a need:
While migrating from Oracle to a SAP HANA BW I came over the max no of columns of a Hana table and want to know how many no of columns a Hana ( row and column Table) can

have.

So I need to build a Calc. Analy. View - There I wonder also what would be the my number of columns.

Thank You
Martin

former_member184768
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin.

select * from m_system_limits;

will provide you the information required. Can you please provide details on the situation (table) where you reached the max no of columns. It would be quite helpful to others to avoid such situations during their migration.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member264870
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

As per SAP standard model on HANA Studio SP06, below is the max. limit:

Tables and Views

Number of columns in a table

Number of columns in a view