Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service PO not transferred to backend ERP

abdulazeez12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SRM experts,

I am working on a decoupled scenario to have both extended and classic scenarios. For material, we have implemented the extended scenario and for services, we have classic scenarios. To achieve this, BADI BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI is implemented. Currently the extended classic scenario works fine and transfers the material PO succesfully to ERP. However, the classic scenario for service PO does not get transferred.

In BBP_PD, the status shows as below

HEADER     I1015          Awaiting Approval              X

HEADER     I1021          Created

HEADER     I1038          Complete

HEADER     I1106          Shopping cart ordered

HEADER     I1129          Approved

0000000001 I1111          Item in Transfer Process

I have checked lot of SDN posts on the same subject and also on "I1111 status"; gone through SAP marketplace for suitable SAP notes. I have been researching on this since one week with no luck. Could someone help me resolving this please?

More details:

I have checked the user position attributes, in that the default checkbox against extended classic PO is checked always. Is this causing any issue here? In BBP_PD, in the item details, the be_doc_type value is ECPO (extended classic) even for classic scenarios. Tried to change this default setting to classic, unchecked both classic and ECPO, nothing works.

Thanks

Abdul Azeez

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

I assume that all customization in SRM and ERP (e.g. number ranges for RQ and document types) is done.

There could be many reasons for status I1111. Check ST22 for short dumps (both SRM and ECC) or try to debug the reason

1) change the inactive flag of SC status  I1111 to 'X'

2) and put a break point into a function module (trx.SE37) BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER (put a SC header GUID here)

Best regards,

Tomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

Thanks for your reply. I have performed above steps as mentioned by you, but the issue remains as is. What I did today is changing the BSA attribute of the user to ECS (Classic) (checkbox for ECS checked). However, the extended classic is now giving issue. The extended classic PO is displayed as Classic PO with the number range of classic scenario. I have two BSA attributes for the user

BSA - value ECPO - default checkbox empty

BSa - value ECS - default checbox CHECKED.

Any ideas??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, wich value did you complete at the attribute DP_PROC_TY ? in PPOMA_BBP for this user ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I have put "ECPO" for this attribute.