cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of SWIFT messages to SAP BCM (Bank Communication Management) through SAP PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

In coming days i am going to get a integration project. In this scenario, different SWIFT messages are coming to SAP PI and from SAP PI, it will go to SAB BCM (Bank Communication Management) Module. From integration perspective, SWIFT message will be going to SAP BCM module through SAP PI. Can any body tell me in brief how can i do this integration? I have not worked on SWIFT messages. Kindly send me a useful link or brief description about this type of integration.

Thanks

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran

Depending on your SWIFT infrastructure setup there are different scenarios.

What kind of SWIFT connectivity setup are you using?

Thank you for the info.

With best regards

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christoph,

thanks for your reply. I have not received the complete document yet. I have been told verbally that i will be doing work on this kind of project. Yet,i dont know about SWIFT connectivity setup. I thought that i get some ideas and than start doing my home work on it.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imran

Please let me know as soon as you have received all the documentation I would be more than happy to discuss with you and your stakeholders possible SAP and SWIFTNet integration scenarios.

We have integrated SAP and SWIFTNet with 40+ corporates we could bring in this experiences and know-how to discuss the best integration approach for you.

Please tell us - we are happy to come to your premises to discuss possible integration scenarios on-site with all your stakeholders.