Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bin capacity with manual stock placement

former_member288833
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We are going to implement bin capacity control at time of putaway system should show the "maxumum bin capacity reached with bin"

We have set the following setting for manual placement stratergy

Warehouse parameter :

Storage type settings

Master data settings using Tcode LS11

At the time placing material it will shows below error

Please give me a right solution

Note(We are using Manual placement Strategy not fixed bin Strategy)

Regards,

Ram Rathode

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram Rathode

yes right ,,You follow the suggestion of Mr Jurgen..you can remove the indicator of " F"

with Regards

dinesh

former_member288833
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes we removed that indicator from warehouse parameters but still we are not getting result and in material master record we have maintained all type of details please give me advice

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you post a screen shot from WM1 and WM2 view?

former_member288833
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Please tell the which field should be mandatory

WM2

Kinds Regards,

Ram Rathode

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I wonder how you can say "and in material master record we have maintained all type of details "  if almost all fields appear empty.

Removing the F from customizing, just means that the warning message is not shown, but it does not mean that SAP is no checking and continuous with assumptions.

Exact there where your cursor is in the first screen shot, this is the important field that has to be filled to enable a capacity check.

in a bin you define how much total capacity you have, and in material master you define how much capacity is consumed when this material is to be stored.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this warning is coming because  you have set a F in capacity check field of Warehouse parameter.

and like it is described in the F1 field help, it will send you a warning if you work with a material that does not have a capacity or weight usage maintained in WM1 view  of material master