cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Terminated:Getting Error of ZPL0 condition record when trying to PGI the delivery out of Sweden (SE20) to supply Russia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

I am facing issue with deliveries from Country  Sweden  to Russia that Update Terminated.

The issue only occurs when the Picking List master condition record ZPL0 is activated and required to be printed immediately.

When running SM21 I can see the message that I was getting error "Update Terminated" when trying to PGI the delivery out of SE20 to supply Russia.

When the condition record is removed the post goods issue occurs without problem.

Kindly help me out.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

When update termination occurs due to an output attached to a particular document  with immeidate processing and works okay without it it means there is a coding error in the Driver program/smartform program assigned to the output type. Please ask your ABAP Team to check the code for the Driver program /smartform for the output type ZPL0. And as mentioned by Jyoti, please check ST22 for the dump as it will tell you the precise location of where the code is incorrect.

Regards,

Shashi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all.. I am checking with ABAPER. I was under the impression that I need to check settings in V/38 or NACE

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto transaction code SM13, execute with your ID and Date

in the next screen,  select the error message and click on Modules

you can find the table where it gives the error, if it is configuration you can correct on your own

If the error is at Code, check with your ABAPer

regards,

santosh

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of using SM21, try ST22 for detail analysis for your error. Even you/user would have received log on the error in SAP Business Workplace.

Cheers, JP