cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while doing Mass to change to Payment Terms (Customer Master) - XD99

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to perform Mass change of Payment terms (Customer Master Record) through XD99. Selecting Table KNB1 and field ZTERM. While putting new Payment terms and saving encountering error stating field ADDR1_DATA-STR_SUPPL1 (Program SAPMF02D) is not updated. This field is Street 2 in General Data. While checking the field under Account group customization the field Street 2 doesnt appear at all.

My question is why Street 2 doesnt appear in Account group customization if it appears we can make it optional, required or suppress it and if it doesnt appear why is it stopping the Payment terms to get updated.

Thanks.

Umesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the responses, Street 2 is not maintained in Customer Master...In account group the field Street 2 doesnt appear at all under Address so the question of Street 2 being a required field does not rise at all..had it been required field I wouldnt have been able to save the master record without populating valid value in it.

Kindly suggest

Thanks.

Umesh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Would you please paste the screen shot of the screen which I have mentioned in my above post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

Street 2 field is availble in customer account group at address group. You can find all fields in address group just right click on address group page and go to next page There you will have it and make this field is an optional entry.

Regards

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Street2 field is there in account group > General Data > Adresses. Check in between c/o name and Street3. If you didnt find there then paste the screenshot here. I have checked it you can make it required, suppres or optional too.

In your case it is mandatory and due to this you are facing this error.

Thank$

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

I guess, you might have set STREET 2 filed as mandatory field in the customer master

can you check whether the field STREET 2 is populated for the customer and also check if correct value is being populated or not

you can check first in XD02 or KNA1 table for this fields

regards,

santosh