Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP/DS hiuristics

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

There are an array of fields in product master each has its own dynamics but what are the key  fields that you experts  normally explore when things go wrong with PP/DS run .I would be happy to know what is the product master fields you would normally dissect and put under examination.

My goal is clear i want a run whose  result is similar to this

the  first round of run i had some kind of result saying "product hiuristic finished"

and in the second round it issues warning

I want a  clear run and  is a subject of intense pondering .Would like to have your suggestions,ideas only and not the answers .

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

RO,

That is quite the open-ended question.  With respect to product master data, most of the PP/DS info you want will be found on - you guessed it - the PP/DS tab.  The specific fields depend upon the discrepancy that is encountered.

It is not clear what data is depicted in your report. It is not clear which of the many PP/DS heuristics you ran. Finally, it is not clear what your expectations are. No matter, the answer is the same: if you want a custom report, which is similar to the first screenshot you displayed, and which you say is your goal, then you need to have your programmers develop it.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

that's rite i will sit and drill down deep and approach you with clarity ,thanks for the time you have spend on my question

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

thats fine DB,i will sit, drill down deep and approach with clarity.thanks for the time that you hav spend on my question, from your answer it appears still i got a long way to go ,i hav declared this week as PPDS week to get into in and out of PPDS ,will approach you sometime  later.once again thanks for your support

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I do agree with expert Dogboy your requirement is not clear apart from that the message are you getting are standard SAP messages.

You can check the log of product planning run it self there in RRP3 go to Setting-- Planning Log -- All Messages.

Then Goto-- Display Log (CRT+F4) And check your all warring messages there.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

sure i will work out intensely this weekend....will try out ur suggestions