Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables for Vendor return excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

For vendor return we use J1IS to reverse the Cenvat entries and to print we use J1IV T-code.

Here my requirement is

I want in excise invoice the Excise and its related cess as well as CST/VAt should come as per my return delivery document.
So for this which table and field is required and what would be the program logic for this.

Regards

PR

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use function module CALCULATE_TAX_ITEM to get vat/cst.

You can use tables j_1iexchdr and j_1iexcdtl fields matnr exbed bedrate ecs exaddtax1 field from table j_1iexcdtl.

CALL FUNCTION 'CALCULATE_TAX_ITEM'

EXPORTING

i_taxcom     = gs_taxcom

display_only = 'X'

*              dialog       = diakz

IMPORTING

e_taxcom     = gs_taxcom

nav_anteil   = gv_hwert

TABLES

t_xkomv      = gt_komv

EXCEPTIONS

OTHERS       = 01.

CLEAR gk_komv.

READ TABLE gt_komv

INTO gk_komv

WITH KEY kschl = 'JIPC'.

IF sy-subrc = 0.

g_cst = gk_komv-kwert.

*          gs_final-cstper = gs_komv-kbetr.

ENDIF.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your requirement that system defaults the duties in J1IS document for 122 Material document? If yes, then you get the duties automatically for 122 Material document in J1IS.

When you perform 122 Mvt type click on Only part 1 in Excise header and save the document.

If you still dont get the duties in J1IS document then click on get excise invoice option from J1IS screen and check.

For excise related tables, you can check J_1IEXCHDR, J_1IEXCDTL, J_1IGRXREF, J_1IPART2 .