Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFP Layout corrupted

vallamuthu_madheswaran2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Kindly find the attached screen shot. How it happpened?. How to correct it? I'm not able design/binding again.

Thanks with Regards,

Vallamuthu M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pavan_prabhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you had taken the backup of this form, then upload that XML layout content again.

If you do not have a back up of your form layout, I can hardly find an alternative other than manually placing the elements. Firstly you need to close the Layout Editor. Then open it again in change mode. By looking at the screen shot, I can see that the sub forms are overlapped on each other(master Page or design view). Please check and place all the sub forms in their respective content areas as they were before. Go to Pagination in Sub form Object and give the correct place and then do the bindings later.

Going forward, please take back up of your form as frequently as possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pavan,

No need to design the layout of Adobe form as we have version management in adobe forms so if we compare the versions we can easily correct the form elements.

The main advantage of adobe forms is version management which is not available for smartforms.

Regards

khaleel

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I thing this is happened due to importing of TR not in a proper sequence and this override the new TR to previous. So check version management to identify how many TR generated and re import the TR in Ascending order .

Regards

khaleel

bhushan_ghule
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vallamuthu M .

Try to reinstall adobe livecycle designer in your system , it might work.

Thanks & regards

Bhushan Ghule

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hope you are not clear....

Please let us know what happened and what are you expecting.....

Did you move the changes to the quality system before???

If you have moved the changes then please retrive the layout using Version management.

---

Naveen