cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10, SP13 - BC set Transport and activation logs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I activated the BC sets in my Development system, which created a transport request capturing the activation of the BC set. The transport request was subsequently moved to the Quality system and is successfully imported in the Quality system.

However, when I go into the Quality system and check for the activation logs of the BC set I activated, I get a message – “There are no activation logs for this selection”. Wanted to understand if the reason for No activation logs is because we transported this BC set?

Just wanted to understand if this is how it should be? Or if there is some way I can be rest assured the BC set is activated in the Quality system?

I checked the time of import of the request – it is on 13 August. However, when I check for the Overall view of the BC set (using the leftmost button on the menu), the Changed on date stamp is for 18 August.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks to all

Ronnie.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

BC Sets are activated in Development system, the activation logs can also be found in the same system.  The activation transports only contain the objects and their config data that has been activated and when these transports are imported to Quality systems you will not find activation logs in quality systems and this is correct.

To summarize:

(1) BC Set activated in development system - activation logs are availiable in only this system

(2) Activation transport does not contain bc set or activation log details and they only contain the objects and data that got activated.

(3) Importing of activation transports from dev to qa will only bring the activated objects but not bc sets or its logs.

Hope this helps.

-- Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Best way to check if your GRC related BC sets have been activated and moved to QAS properly is to check the actual tables/nodes in SPRO in QAS and see if the correct settings/options/entries have transported across.