cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pi 7.31 ,java stack is AS2 adapter supports in ICO's pls explain me with example if

sapjmm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

The pi 7.31 java stack or the single stack if we want to implement the Integrated configuration scenario's to the existing the seeburger and edi and is the AS2 adapeter supports the single stack java stack can brief me clearly if possible.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not sure if I understood the question correct, but I have setup and documented a scenario, using the Seeburger AS2-Adapter on a PI 7.31 Java-Only System.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2013/07/24/quick-overview--b2b-scenario-with...

The scenario uses the integrated configuration so it´s perfectly fine, using the Seeburger Adapters in such an environment.

Kind Regards

Stefan

sapjmm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan Hilpp,

Thanks for the reply, I gone through the Link and i found the AS2 is supporting well and No issues if we want to go with single stack or ICO is it right ? ok

MY dought is 1) we can Migrate to Single Stack for all EDI and AS2 ADAPTERS ,whcich are in dual stack ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

There is no problem with configuring ICO in single stack.

For migration EDI interfaces from dual to single stack, you have to consider many other factors.

If you are using adapters in dual stack, which are not available in java stack in 7.31, then you have to configure them separately. EDI AS2 ICO configuration will be same in 7.31 as it was in 7.3.

Regards,

Gavaksh

Answers (0)