cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material group incorrectly transfered to shopping cart from purchase request?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a purchase request with a material group GA1102 for exemple and when i replicate it to SRM; I find a shopping card with a different material group 01.

I dont anderstand the origin of this problem.

In PPOMA_BBP i have on my user the category product default * .

I need help please

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdessamad,

can you please share how are you replicating purchase request to from ECC to SRM? Are you using RFC (SRM 5 and older releases) or XML (via PI - SRM 7 onwards) or CPPR?

I am really surprised about the behaviour you are describing. The thing is that product category gets replicated 1:1 from ECC to SRM. In case that technical user does not have proper authorizations the replication should fail. There could be some BAdI/s active but it depends on your answer to my first question.

BTW: are you sure that the SC is created from the PR you are talking about? (check relations in BBP_PD)

Best regards,

Tomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

I,ve got a problem similar to Abdessamad. we have a SRM 7.0 EHP 1 and a ECC 6.0 EHP 4 system with PI and we need transfer the purchase request from ECC to SRM so we are  implement ME-REQ-SOURCING-CUST and CPPR, there are any other way to transfer the purchase request to SRM apart this badi and CPPR  or not?

thanks by advance

Best regards

Mar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm using SRM 7.0  and final release 3.0.

Customizing ECC:

1) Transaction SM30 table V_T160PR

the link between a profile and a logical system

2) Transaction SM30 table V_T160EX

to manage the criteria that will determine the correct profile (and hence RFC connection via the logical system)

3) Programme BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER

This program is used to transfer the DA who have been accepted (in eprtrans table) to the SRM.

And i'm sure that the SC is created from the PR. I checked with this transaction BBP_PD

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear,

Please check In PPOma_bbp the material category is maintained for the user as well.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

For the material categoy on my user i have this: ( I put * --> All material category) and defauly.

And i have this, i want to change it but system don't let me

Can you tell me please what schoud i have in material category on my user? and how can i modify it?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in case of this setup please take a look at this link and focus on part about organizational structure settings. You need to correctly maintain the technical user not "your" user.

Besr regards,

Tomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do the changes in the org structure for that you require role for your user to change the PPOMA_BBP .

SAP_QAP_PPOMA.

go to su01 and check for your user this role is existing or not if not then please assign it so that you can change the PPOMa_bbp attributes.

Regards,

Rahul

Message was edited by: Rahul Nazar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When i try to add this role SAP_QAP_PPOMA to my user. The system don't reconize it.

This role not existe.

Now for the company i want to change to check ( herit) but i can't.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you cannot change "inherited" checkbox - it is saying that the attribute is inherited from superior object (organizational unit). You can change the authorization for product categories on "extended attributes" tab. Did you check the link I posted last time?

Regards,

Tomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tomas,

I try to enter in the link but it's incorrect.

Can you give me the link please

Thanks

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi María,

yes, there is the way using RFC- but it is considered obsolete in your setup (SRM EhP1 + PI + ECC6). Implementing a BAdI ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST is a correct way in your case.

Best regards,

Tomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

But the old badi with RFC is still supported, don't you?

Thanks so much.

Best regards,

Mar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it will work. But in case you are already using PI, you should use it. One advantage of using PI is FEH (Forward Error Handling) trobleshooting tool.

Regards,

Tomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your response

Best regard,

Mar

Best regard,

Mar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I result the problem

I just synchronize the products and services and they took the correct category product.

Thanks

Answers (0)