Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues while installing the Agentry Server Version 6.0.0.0

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

[Migrated from the Syclo Resource Center]

Neha Mahanty   03/26/2012 11:38,

Hi,I am facing issue while installing the Agentry Verison 6.0.I installed the follwing servers.Agentry_6.0.8.0_Server_Admin_win32.exeAgentry_6.0.8.0_Server_win32.exeS4MxWM_7500_Server_Win32_Oracle-----------------------------------------------------My agntry.ini file isJava-2];Ensure that the latest businessobjects.jar file is copied into the Syclo Server and it's path is correct.classPath=.\Java\Businessobjects\businessobjects.jar;.\Java\Agentry-v5.jar;.\Java\S4MxWM-7.5.0.0.jar;.\Java\ini4j.jar;.\Java\icu4j.jar;.\JavaserverClass=com/syclo/maximomobile/ServerconstantsFile=deleteSource=TrueenableAuthentication=TrueenablePreviousUserAuthentication=TrueinitialHeapSize=256maxHeapSize=512name=Java Back EndoutputDirectory=.performCompile=FalseprintBusinessLogicStackTrace=TrueprintStackTrace=TruereduceOSSignalUse=TruescriptsPath=sourceDirectory=.timeZoneName=;nonStandardJavaOptions=-Xloggc:gc.log -Xincgc -Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=7061,server=y-------------------------------------------------------------

The folder structure for Applicaiton and Java looks fine .. but when I tried to connect my client to the serer. it gave me the following error:

"Event: 0, 12, AG-3e9-352921-0852009-ATXCKONNIE@CCNWMException: 21:29:59 03/26/2009 : 20 (Agentry3), JavaBackEndError (java.lang.NoC),

at com.syclo.maximomobile.Server.createUser(Unknown Source)-----------------------------------------

The java folder structure is\Java\com\syclo\maximomobile\resource\String.properties\Java\Agentry-legecy-v4.jar and Agentry v5.jar and the other jar files.My question is1. should this not have created the folder structure with the .class files properly placed in the folders.. or where can I get the Java files for this ???2. If the Agentry v5.jar is properly placed there then also why is this giving error while creating the user.Please suggest.Thanks

Neha Mahanty

Jason Latko   03/26/2012 13:20

Neha,classPath=.\Java\Businessobjects\businessobjects.jar;.\Java\Agentry-v5.jar;.\Java\S4MxWM-7.5.0.0.jar;.\Java\ini4j.jar;.\Java\icu4j.jar;.\JavaYes, the server install will create a Java directory under your base server folder.Do you have all the above five referenced jar files in that folder?

Businessobjects.jar is customer/maximo specific so of course is not installed via the installer.

This must be extracted from the Maximo ear file and placed there manually by you.What version of Maximo are you using?What is the full error message from the events log?Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at Syclo

Neha Mahanty   03/28/2012 10:10

HI Jason ,Thanks for the reply. Yeah I checked the jar files are correctly placed in the same path and even the customised businessobject.jar is also in the place.The maximo version is 7.5

The issue remains the same.Exception: 21:29:59 03/26/2009 : 20 (Agentry3), JavaBackEndError (java.lang.NoC),

at com.syclo.maximomobile.Server.createUser(Unknown Source)

Please suggest :(ThanksNeha

Jason Latko   03/28/2012 10:35

Neha,What version of Maximo are you using?What is the full error message from the events or java log?I am now guessing it is your connection setting in your javabe.ini file.

You need to tell Agentry where Maximo is.

Something like this:server=brigtap:13400/MXServerJason Latko - Senior Product Developer at Syclo

Neha Mahanty   04/12/2012 04:41

HI Jason,Thanks for the replies .. my issue is solved .I am using JDK verion 1.5. Some how the JDK

was unable to get set in the classpath I was getting java error.How ever after redoing everything It worked fine.

Thanks, Neha Mahanty

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can any body help me find jar files, where to get these jar files:

ini4j.jar

SAPCommons-121161.jar

sapjco.jar

and a link from where I can download Agentry Server ..

Thanx

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The Jar files are not all packaged together as they come from different sources.

ini4j.jar is an open source utility ( [ini4j] - Java API for handling Windows ini file format )

SAPCommons is included the SAP Mobile Platform SDK version 2.3.  It is a different version that you list but will be compatable.

SapJco.jar (and associated DLLs) can be downloaded from the SAP Java Connector page.  Just make sure you are using the version appropriate for your needs.  You will need to download the Version 2.x of the Jco as that is what SAPCommon is assuming.

Agentry/SAP Moblie Platform is available on the SAP Software Download Center

Enjoy!

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Bill, what if I want to go through the API of SAPCommon(Document), where can I get this?