Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Findall query generates 0 entries from MBO class in Native IOS app

fenil_doshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am developing native IOS app where in up till now i am able to register the user in scc and now as I am connected to server so I run findall query on MBO class and get the data out from it in SUPObjectlist so that i can display it on the device screen,but isnpite of having the data it returns null value and i double checked from the MBO preview that data is present and not able to figure out why data isn't downloaded to local db.

Regards,

Fenil Doshi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

One  more  thing,

What is cache  policy for mbos?

Did you try to access sup cdb?

http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/mobility-platform/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-access-sup-cd...

If you don't  see any data in cdb and if cache  policy is not scheduled.. Just to ensure  data is getting  downloaded at sup level, you can make cache  policy  as scheduled, redeploy mbo package and check data availability  in sup db.

Rrgds,

Jitendra

fenil_doshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

Thanks for your reply and i have checked it data is getting downloaded at SUP level and I figured out the error as there was synchronisation error SUPPersistence error - 1110 and solved it as i was calling synchronize method too early in delegate class it was giving that error and I have configured a BAPI as backend configuration.

Regards,

Fenil Doshi.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

fenil_doshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reminding to close the thread and also thanks for your efforts.

Regards,

Fenil Doshi.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Fenil,

Check device side data availability by accessing  udb file of app.

http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/mobility-platform/blog/2013/04/29/how-to-accessread-de...

Do you see any data here?

Rrgds,

Jitendra