Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

content rejected

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Moderator

I would like to ask why my post has been rejected without giving any proper reason

http://scn.sap.com/message/14327950#14327950

some times I spent some valuable time against one thread but all of sudden with out giving any proper reason just like that close the content it feels disappointing.

Regards,

Krishna,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answer to your query is in that thread itself.  The thread is a repetitive one and needs to be locked for which you had responded which is against the forum rules.  Moreover, your content was brought to our attention via abuse report.   Coming to your expectation to give an explanation for rejection, please note we (Moderators) are monitoring a forum where more than 50 threads are being posted daily and many had to reject / delete / lock.  If we have to give explanation to each and every thread, imagine how difficult it is and moreover, we are offering free service to SAP beyond our normal official work.  Hope you understand Moderators position also and request you to continue to give suggestions to quality threads.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank your very much Mr.Lakshmipathi and TW for your prompt replies

The thread is a repetitive one and needs to be locked for which you had responded which is against the forum rules.

If I am not wrong before lock the thread itself  given reply and I thought that my reply would helpful to the user(not provided any link or not copied any where).

Moreover, your content was brought to our attention via abuse report.  

I would like to know only my reply how it becomes "Abuse Report" .(Really I don't understand this point),

we are offering free service to SAP beyond our normal official work. 

Yes I can understand & agree with you Mr.Lakhsmipathi best of your ability giving service to SCN and you are true inspiration for many of us.

surely I will provide suggestions to quality threads.

@ TW : yes I do agree with you,instead of giving replies repetitive threads better not give,so that it will reduce the work load for moderators. 

but moreover from my point of view if moderator still feels that any thread repetitive ones instead of hide/reject the replies better to delete entire thread.

Thanks,

Krishna.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes I agree, we should not lock the discussions, we should click abuse and reject them in total with all given replies, then nobody has the need to complain in an extra thread.

Or do then all who had replied create an extra discussion to ask why the discussion is gone where they had added a reply?

I am actually waiting for the first who accuses SCN with a lawyer that his content will not be rejected.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

KRISHNA,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3408578

It is about threads being deleted and not so much about post (s) being rejected. But it touches upon "Questions being repeated frequently".

Hope this helps.