cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in displaying global data for Adobe forms.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing a strange issue with my adobe form. There were a couple of global fields that have a value set in the initialization section of the interface.

-> When this form was generated on the development system, all went well. The values got currectly pulled out and displayed.

-> However when this form was transported to quality, one of the global fields is not getting dispplayed on the form anymore. Strangely other global fields are correctly displayed.

I tried debugging the code in the quality system and saw that the generated  XML has the correct value, which somehow gets lost prior to form display.

Needless to say the the form and interface are identical in the two systems.

Please let me know if any of you have faced this issue as well.

Thanks,

Deepti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti

sorry for delay in response.

Try to activate the form so that new function module along with XML code properly generated.If it does not work Try to regenerate the form so that XML file generated properly.

Regards

khaleel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The issue was that the values were getting displayed inside a subform who's parent subform was bound to a table with 0 entries. This subsequently resulted in the section containing the values to be invisible. Adobe did not render the section with values at all since the table bound to the parent had no values.

Thanks for your inputs!

Regards,

Deepti

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

In Quality system, can you try rebinding to same field once.  If binding is correct, it should not popup to update properties.  If it gives you pop-up, rebind that field in development and transport it again.

thanks,

Rakesh

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

Please check whether the changes are moved completely to Quality?

Once activate the form in the development system and then release the TR to quality.

It is Just an Option....:)

---

Naveen

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

I am not sure whether this is gonna work , but you can give a try at least.

Try regenerating the form in quality system and then execute.

One more thing you can check is the conditions where you have used this particular global field.

BR,

Sandeep Katoch