cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subprocess who are Share Service Receiver should not be allowed for role assignment anywhere

narasimhankrishna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need to know how to do this option disable for subprocess who are Share Service Receiver should not

be allowed for role assignment anywhere.

We are using PC 10 with SAPK-V1011INGRCFNDA.

Kindly let me know is there any note related to our release or any solution to hide this option of role assignment.

Please find the attached screenshot Need_to_remove_Roles_option.JPG

Thanks,

Narasimhan Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narasimhan,

We had the same issue several years ago and SAP issued Note 1399121 for us but that note only addressed the issue of assigning roles via Access Management, not on the role tab within individual objects.  Looks like you want an extension of this functionality.  The original response was that assigning users to SS objects in receiver Orgs does no harm even though they are not used, but we requested they be hidden to avoid possible confusion and to clean up the interface.  You could raise a message but they'll likely tell you the same thing they told us and the solution you are looking for is probably more complex than the one issued for us. 

Matt

claudenir_araujo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Narasimhan,

Matt is right, the solution you are looking for is not impossible but it is more complex for sure them the scenario he face in.

You can always submit an idea for this enhancement and wait for the GRC DEV group to get back to you over how feasible is that.

Please, let me know if I can add some more value here?

Thank you.

Claud.