cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Search Function Not Working

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm currently using SAP Souricng Version 9.0.11 and the Global Search Function is no longer working.  It would appear that the system is now unable to search for ANYTHING that is input into the Search box.

Can anyone suggest a remedy to 'switch' back on the Global Search function?

Thanks

Andy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

When you say no longer working does that mean it did at some point and then stopped working? Was it after the upgrade to SP11 that you noticed search wasn't working?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

Yes the search function worked without any problems prior to and just after the SP11 upgrade.  Not long after that though was when I first noticed that the function was no longer working. 

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

Since it continued to work after the upgrade I suspect this problem is not upgrade related.  That being the case we will have to review the logs.  There are 2 scheduled tasks in the system that effect the text search feature. Are these still running?  are there errors in the text search administrative reports? You might be better served to file a CSS message and include screen shots of the above and the eso*.log and .trc from when you try to find something.