Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data transmission between SAP PI and Tibco system

former_member188015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Business Requirement: 3rd Party sends PO to us and we need to send back PO Acknowledgement to them.

Technical:

To receive the PO from 3rd party. We shared the WSDL file after configuration as SOAP Sender Adapter in SAP PI 7.3. We started receiving
the PO’s from 3rd party.

We needs to send PO acknowledgement with their IDOC Number. So that they shared the WSDL file(generated in TIBCO system) and URL for the same for PO acknowledgement confirmation.  We used SOAP Receiver Adapter.

Issue: They received the PO Acknowlegement from Colgate. But it is throwing error at their end.

3rd Party shared the snapshot of the successful acknowledgement and error acknowledgement of their side.

Please advise on the same. Thanks advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasa,

From above, I understand that the third party you are referring to is "TIBCO".

Though the technical design is correct, the error acknowledgement is due to the invalid data (as per the screen shot above).Kindly check the acknowledgement data of that specific Idoc and ask the TIBCO to verify the WSDL.

Thanks,

Swetha.

former_member188015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha

Thanks a lot for the response. However, when we try using SOAP UI and send the message to the partner it works perfectly fine. Looks like the WSDL is good, but there is some  "OPERATIONS" tag generated in the WSDL, which is not recognized in the PI system

Regards : Srinivasa Rao Sure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasa,

As I understand, you are getting error when PI is sending acknowledgement to TIBCO. If my understanding is correct, discuss with TIBCO person to verify the soap xml generated from PI.

1. Check whether the XSD/WSDL used across PI and TIBCO are same?

2. Check the corresponding message content in the AE audit log of the failed acknowledgement(TIBCO) in XI and give it to TIBCO person, so that they would validate and can find the problem.

Correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Thanks,

Swetha.