cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print output to a particular tray of printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want to send the output of invoice to a specific tray of printer . Is it possible to do this in my print program. If so please advice.

Thanks,

sam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anirban

I have 3 trays for my printer . but I want to send the output to only tray2. How this can be done in print program of that invoice. Please advice.

Thanks,

sam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sam,

using the program we can give the output device name only but we can't give the tray nyumber... for this u hve to configure in SPAD.. as in the above posts

antonio_steinhuser
Participant
0 Kudos

We have the same problem! Invoice do not print from the tray which is defined in SPAD?

Gruß

Toni

Former Member
0 Kudos

best way: define in the form( SAPSCRIPT or Smartforms)  the resource, usually TRAY01 or TRAY02 etc. Before check on the printer what is tray01 or 02.

If it does not work you have to check in the print controls of device type (SPAD) if they are the same like in the DEVICE Type file, ends with .pri

regards

Uli

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi for this u have to configure the output device in SPAD.

got SPAD>enter the output device name.. then>select OUTPUT ATTRIBUTES TAB-->Paper tray = select the number of the tray you want.

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved

Reward if Helpful

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the Transaction SPAD, enter the Printer Name in the Output Device Name, there is a tab for Tray Info where the Information can be maintained.

Hope that Helps

Anirban M.