Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can tax code be skipped.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am being asked to create "N' number of tax codes for different combinations of service and VAT rates. We use TAXINN procedure, as the screen is greyed out , no changes can be made.

Is there any way, where in I can give tax rates manually..? Pls suggest what can be done to avoid tax code. Although I will use tax codes only to hit GLs', but I want the rates to be entered manually.

Regards,

SK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Normally we do not enter tax rates manually and we don't have a provision of manual entry in PO taxes tab.

However for excise we can enter the excise rates manually in the Calculation schema for ex: using the condition JMAN which will be copied to the  PO taxes tab based on subtotal.

As per the requirement, you can maintain the tax rates for the various combinations in the access sequence using the t.code - FV11.

Could you please explain on what combination you are looking maintain different rates ??

Thanks n Regards,

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Normally we do not enter tax rates manually and we don't have a provision of manual entry in PO taxes tab.

However for excise we can enter the excise rates manually in the Calculation schema for ex: using the condition JMAN which will be copied to the  PO taxes tab based on subtotal.

As per the requirement, you can maintain the tax rates for the various combinations in the access sequence using the t.code - FV11.

Could you please explain on what combination you are looking maintain different rates ??

Thanks n Regards,

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can maintian the tax rates either in Tax code FTXP or thorugh Condition records FV11. If MWST access sequence is used in the condition types you can enter the tax rate in FTXP else you will have to use FV11 for Maintenance.