cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMSY - Product system as Production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having a solution manager 7.1 in place and have done all the configurations for EWA which is working fine too without any issues and also maintenance optimiser and general things are fine from all perspective (Basic configuration / System preparation and also managed system configuration)

However, in the EWA report - On the top , I could see its a Non productive (And also in the smsy, Product systems are not marked or selected as production) . I am sure, I will do this thing as manually in the 7.0 versions, however I am not able to edit it here as it is change it out in LMDB. But honestly I am not able to find it out where i could change in LMDB and there are no such options are available to make it as production.

Indeed, even because of this we are not able to arrange a go live session with SAP. If any one has idea about it, please help me out.

Regards

VJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205758
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Vijay,

I agree with Divyanshu, better approach would be to delete the Technical system from Solman and SLD if possible and resync the information to first SLD and then from there with help of regular Landscape fetch program r job get the information in Solman. This way its automatic and all the changes later will be directly reflected in Solman. If you do the changes manually it will only reflect on certain layer and u will have problem like wrong info in SMSY or LMDB. The information flow is from Technical system pushed to SLD, then from SLD to LMDB and then next moment it will reflect in SMSY.

Then after that generate the report EWA.

BR,

Shravan.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

have you checked the settings of the system in the SAP Service Marketplace?

Is the refresh_admin_data_from_support job running?

Could you also check the following SCN reference, please?

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-31457

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Sorry forget to update you all

What I have done is below.

1. Ran the sync jobs again and also manual update in smsy, then it appeared automatically in SMSY and indeed, I have not deleted any technical systems in SLD.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

If you are sure that the system role is defined as production in LMDB,

Then please check whether the navigation role is defined as production or not

SOLMAN WORKCENTER>> SOLUTION MANAGER ADMINISTRATION>>SOLUTIONS>>

CLICK ON YOUR SOLUTION

check the navigation role

hope this helps,

nag.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Do u have multiple instances of the particular system in LMDB. If yes, the please remove the duplicates.

Also, If you can do this, remove this system completely from LMDB and SLD, removes all its occurrences and re-attach this system to LMDB thru SLD, assign it back to productive solution and logical component. Also, check your client setting.

Regenerate EWA manually and try to check the results.

Regards,

Divyanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to make sure,

I ensured the below things, System update from Managed system to managing systems are happening on daily basis without problem

Also SLD to LMDB synchronizations are happening and Landscape Fetch (LMDB to SMSY is also happening on periodic basic)

Indeed to mention, EWA is generating without any problem on weekly basis as scheduled

Thanks and Regards

VJ

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Please check in the logical components where the system assignments are given as production system for the managed system's product version.

regards

kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

Indeed - Forget to mention earlier.

Yes it marked as production (Role) in the logical components too.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

As mentioned by karthikeyan, please check in the logical component assigment,

Create new solution for production systems and assign the all PRD system logical component in the same solution and generate the EWA.

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

As mentioned its already done

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

If you find any duplication in the LMDB , run the report  RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM and synchronize the details from SLD to LMDB, it will delete all the duplicate entries.

Rg,

Karthik