cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make status of sales order to complete without delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day to you SAP Gurus.

I would like to kindly ask your help to make the status of sales order complete without delivery document. My requirement for my sales order is to just create a billing document/accounting on it, and delivery document is not a requirement since the material is like a service. May i know how it is configured?

I have created an item category with configuration of:

Billing relevance: B

Completion rule: B

Unchecked Item relevance for delivery

For the header,

I have configured it to be order-related billing type.

Your help is highly appeciated.

Regards,

Rommel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rommel Abundo,

You can reject the items in the sales order by assigning reasons for rejections at the header and item level. Which will make the sales order complete.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1038371

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1675113

Thanks!

Amlan

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rommel,

Did you find a solution for your issue. I am facing a similar issue. It will be really helpfull if you could throw some light on the same.

Thanks,

Susmitha Pritam

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rommel,

Remove the Delivery type from the configuration of the Sales Order document type if Deliveries are not to be created at all. This will automatically complete your Order.

Regards,

Shashi

satishmoudgil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

you have to do the setting in copy control and after remove the delivery from sales document type.

Thank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rommel,

Sharing few steps, dunno up-to which extent they will be helpful for you but i'm sure this will gonna work out.

1. Create service material with an LEIS Item Category Grp. in MMR i.e.; Service w/o Delivery --> MM01.

2. Use TAD Item Category (Better to Create its Copy) with a Billing Relevance as 'B' --> VOV7.

3. Do the Item Category Determination against your Sale Document Type and Item cat.group as LEIS with an Item Category as TAD.

4. Create an Order Type and Proposed a Billing Type in Order-rel.bill.type --> VOV8.

5. Maintain Copy Control settings in VTFA for your Target Billing Type to Sale Document Type. TAD Should be included at Item Category level.

At the end flow would be Sale Order --> Billing since Service is w/o Delivery. Kindly check the same and revert with your findings. Thanks and ve a good day.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Though Sales order Quantity and billing quantity is same and Sales order status is not completed ..

It Means you accounting document is not cleared..

Please clear and check as billing is sales order based...

Regards

Sohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you so much on your inputs. this network is very helpful!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, everyone.

Thanks for your inputs. I think reason for rejection is not appropriate for this scenario since the materials are not subject for rejection.

For making my item category billing relevance to I, it would make my document as a billing plan which i think not applicable.

For unticking the schedule line allowed, i still need to perform it.

Thank you so much!

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are doing Order -related Billing process, once you complete till Billing and release Billing document to accounting, automatically sales order status is set to complete

Completion rule in the Item category is only relevant for contracts and quotations

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure that you have the following settings for your material:

MATERIAL 1: Item Category with Billing Relevance as "I" and the item category will not have delivery possible. - Perform your Billing with this material.

Please let me know for any further clarification.

Regards

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Plz Uncheck the box-Sched.Line Allowed in the item category

also check the whether you have created the service materials with Material type related to Service.