cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Bill Final Value & Tax Component in two different billing Document for the same line Item in sales order.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please suggest me how to handle the below Scenario.

I have a Standard Order for which I have a line Item 10. Now for this line Item I the triggering the WBS Element from PS and hence the billing plan. Now this line item is consisting of (Price + Discount + Other charges=Final Value)+Tax(Different tax Service tax,Cess, Cess). Now my requirement is, I want to use this Net value to be billed according to my billing plan from PS and want to bill Tax component secretly to my customer.

Please provide your Input.

Thanks,

Sumeet Sah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by secretly ?

Are you saying that you are going to pad this tax amount in the Invoice without the customer knowing that it is a Tax Amount embedded in the Final Price(as you say it) ?

From your internal point of view, those entries remain the same I guess.

If it is only an Output being sent to the customer which includes the tax amount without explicitly saying this, you could just manipulate the Smart form / SAP Script through your technical ABAP Resource and get this done. It should be easy enough.

You would also have to change the pricing procedure steps to have the functionality ready for the ABAP resource to embed in code. 

Let me know if you need anything more.

Thanks. 

The question is also whether

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Now my requirement is, I want to use this Net value to be billed according to my billing plan from PS and want to bill Tax component secretly to my customer.

Its not secretly, its separately. Its my mistake.

Now my requirement is, I want to use this Net value to be billed according to my billing plan from PS and want to bill Tax component Separately to my customer.

Their is no issue of out put.