cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Log In Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client required a report to view complete history of changes made for sales orders. I knew that we can view the changes under the change log in sales order, or we can also use T Code AUT10 for displaying the changes.

Problem is that, if user is changing the quality of a particular line item, net value of that item and order also changes,

Change log is capturing the quality but not capturing the changed values.

Is there any way out how to take care of the issue.

Thanks

Sidharth Garg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Problem is that, if user is changing the quality of a particular line item, net value of that item and order also changes,

Hi

Is it quality or quantity? How user changes the quality of product which increases the value? Please explain.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MoazzaM,

I am really sorry for spelling mistake. It is quantity.

Thanks

Sidharth Garg

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

You are looking for change log for a net value field but I am sorry to say that system doesn't maintain its change log. You can check in below screen that change log activation is not ticked in standard.

Now what you can do is check the following link and OSS note 390635. You have to activate the change log for this field. Same rule is applicable on all other fields.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Steps+to+enable+logging+of+changes+in+change+documents

If you have separate report for change log you can caluclate it by taking material, its price and quantity. See! what suits you.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MoazzaM,

I am looking for the values in field VBAP-NETPR. This field is checked as change documents allowed. When i change price manually, system do create the change documets for the price change. My issue is that i what to generate change documets for price also when quantity is changed. System is not generating change documets of price when i am changing the quanity.

kindly advise.

Thanks

Sidharth Garg

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

when we change quantity system generates change log for quantity and credit price. If you want netpr log then I think you have to calculate it in some Z report manually. System is behaving as per standard settings and it won't update the change log for netpr field if we change quantity.

Thank$

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Z report can be created in order to satisfy the requirement. New report can be developed taking standard program AUT10 for base.

Also review the changes following this particular path.

VA03 --> enter order number --> environment --> changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sidharth,

Yes, you can see all the changed values in the order in tables CDHDR and CDPOS.

Once after changing the quantity in order, you can check the CDHDR table for the user who changed and on which date. From CDHDR table you have to collect the values of fields OBJECTCLAS, OBJECTID and CHANGENR.

With these fields you can check table CDPOS. It will show you the "Old values" and "New values" which are changed.

I hope this information will help you.

Please do let me know if you have doubt in finding the above mentioned information.

Regards,

Bhavin Joshi

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can review the changes with Change documents

VA03 --> enter order number --> environment --> changes

you find the detail of each change by double clicking the line and you also have the option to review the changes of each item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sidhart,

Please have a look over these threads. They might be of some help apart from customization soln.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1938844

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1675516

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have develop a zee report by using the standard program (AUT10) mentioned by you. 

G. Lakshmipathi