Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC Approval Notification

pratap_jk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Today we got a weird issue in non productive environment.

A month ago we have refreshed our non productive environment with Production system, so the system is similar to Production.

Now the shopping carts which were in Awaiting for Approval status were lying in same status and all of a sudden today Notification was triggered for all the shopping carts which were Awaiting fr Approval.

The jobs Approval send were active till today.

I feel the notification trigger was not because of the active Approval send job and no idea how in a single shot all the Approval mails are triggered.

So please give your views on the same.

Do we have any program or Function Module to Notifications for the Approval pending shopping carts?

Please help to find the issue.

Regards

Pratap J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap,

do you mean that approvers received e-mails or you just saw unsent entries in trx. SOST? I might happen that somebody scheduled report for sending e-mails (from trx. SCOT) or attribute/flag "Forward WI" was set in organization structure (trx. PPOSA_BBP) or report RSPPFPROCESS scheduled with bad variant)

It would be helpful if you post a subject and body of the notification - then I can tell you from where it comes from.

Best regards,

Tomas

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap,

actually it should be /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND.

Or may be alert management. Check your settings under SPRO->SAP Implementation Guide->SAP Supplier Relationship Management->SRM Server->Cross-Application Basic Settings->Event and Event Schema for Alert Management

Regards

Konstantin

pratap_jk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Konstantin,

Thanks for your immediate reply.

I have gone through all settings, but there was no dead line maintained.

So there is no option to trigger notification after the initial approval mail sent to Approver.

Regards

Pratap J

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check Approval BADI. there could be some piece of code triggering mails for Awaiting approval SCs.

Rgds

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratan,

how the mail looks like?

Do you have custom jobs?

Regards

Konstantin