cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Text to be displayed in a pop up screen during sales order change and display

former_member216345
Participant
0 Kudos

We have a requirement where in a specific Sales Order text , if copied from customer master into the Sales Order, during Sales Order creation in the foreground, it should be displayed in a pop up screen.  Is there a standard SAP functionality/set-up for meeting this requirement?

I know that during Sales Order creation  the text field can be displayed in the pop-up based on the Text determination configuration.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there a standard SAP functionality/set-up for meeting this requirement?

I know that during Sales Order creation  the text field can be displayed in the pop-up based on the Text determination configuration.

Not clear on your questions? You have mentioned that you know the solution. Then why can't you explore t.code VOTXN. In this transaction code, select sales document header ->change->highlight the text procedure that is being used -> then click on Text ID's in text procedure. Here for the text ID, under text is obligatory column, select value Y. This will fulfill your requirement.

Regards,

former_member216345
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shiv Ram,

I have tested the setting suggested by you. But it  only works, i.e. the selected text appears in a pop-up window ONLY during Sales Order creation (VA01).

The  requirement is to have the text field as a pop up during Sales Order change (VA02) and Sales Order Display (VA03) as well.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to expect the system to pop-up during change/display, then you must discuss with an ABAP'er on this requirement. You may need to use user exit to fulfill this requirement.

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member216345
Participant
0 Kudos

The solution is to do changes in User exit, there is no standard set up available in SAP for this requirement. This post can be closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Onkar,

As per my understanding your requirement is that when you go for the change and display screen the particular fields should be in display screen if is it so then

i will suggest to to go T-Code SE51

Give Program Name SAPMV45A (before doing this confirm from the field from sales order and keep mouse cursor on the pricing date press F1 and then select technical details)

Screen Number 4440 (before doing this confirm from the field from sales order, keep curcer on the pricing date press F1 and then select technical details)

Select Attributes radio button.

Go to Element list Tab. Inturn select Special Attribute tab in Subscreen.

For Field Name "VBKD-PRSDT" make Input as "OUTPUT" (DISPLAY).

Hope that it will help you a bit.

Regards,

Suhaib Bin Aziz