cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Extended Receiver Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was using Extended Receiver determination for multiple multiple dynamic receivers in my scenario,Created 3 operational mappings one for determining receivers and remaining two for individual receivers.

Assigned the receivers operational mapping in the receiver determination by enabling extended receiver determination option.and created two interface mappings and collaboration agreements as per the standards.

The issue is while i was testing in the mapping level by the test data, it was creating a multiple receivers but When i was performing End to End test It was throwing error in moni receiver not found Please find the below screen snap.

Thanks & Regards,

Anusha Penneru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be a cache issue as well, just try to modify the receiver determination by selecting other options for 'If no receiver found, proceed as follows'. save, activate and do Test Configuration to see if the error message is changed. if you still have the same error message, then this is definitely cache issue and you have to take necessary action to update the cache.

Regards,

Zameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zameer ,

Thanks for the input, I performed all the cache clearings even cache status showing it is updated.

But I found a suspected behavior with receiver determination that there is no cache status for the particular receiver determination when I am seeing individual object cache status .

What might be the reason ? what are the steps need to be taken to update a individual object cache status..?

Removed entire receiver determination and created a new one even it was showing same error.

Thanks & Regards,

Anusha Penneru

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where did you search for individual object cache for Receiver Determination?

You can refer the below document for the details on different cache status.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0332b2a-eb97-2910-b6ba-dbe52a01b...

Regards,

Zameer

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the inputs, Issue was resolved by doing complete cache refresh.Thread was closed.

Thanks & Regards,

Anusha Penneru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anusha,

Trying editing the description of the mapping , save and activate.

Now, check again from the Test configuration of Directory.

Hope it will work.

Thanks,

Kalyan

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gagan,

You may try making dummy change to your sender agreement and receiver determination  and reactivating the same. Further, just refresh the cache. Test again.This may be of help.

At times cache is a big culprit.

Hope this helps!

Thanks.

Wishes,

Richa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anusha,

Sometimes, No receiver found error may also come when collaboration agreement is not configured properly. The best way to test it is by using "TestConfiguration " in ID.

Regards,

Gavaksh Saxena

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anusha,

The issue is while i was testing in the mapping level by the test data, it was creating a multiple receivers but When i was performing End to End test It was throwing error in moni receiver not found Please find the below screen snap.

Did you test in ID using Test Configuration?

Regards,

Muniyappan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya marasamy, I tested in the test configuration. It was failing in the receiver determination step.I was using  extended receiver determination concept, So could you please suggest what are the steps need to be performed while using Extended Receiver Determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anusha,

Can you share some screenshots, like your mapping condition, payload and the error you are getting in TestConfiguration.

Regards,

Gavaksh Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gavaksh,

1. screen snap 1& 2 :Mapping done for dynamic receivers

2.Screen snap 3 : Udf used in mapping  to determine the dynamic receivers

3.Screen snap 4 : succesful Result when it was tested in operational mapping

4.Screen snap 5: Error at Test configuration

Snap 1:

Snap 2:

Snap3:

Snap 4:

Thanks In Advance

Anusha Penneru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anusha,

this Looks Convincing. Can you do some basic checks.

1. Check if all objects are activated.

2. Check if the objects are avaialble in Cache. You can do this in Cache monitoring in RWB.

Also, can you share the payload also here?

Regards,

Gavaksh Saxena

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this if it helps you

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1129673

cross check if receiver business component names are exactly matching with names in mapping results.

Regards,

Muniyappan.