cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference document missing in document flow of delivery document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a list of some delivery documents for which, reference document (sales order) is missing. In customizing, it has been defined that , the delivery of this type can be created only with reference to a sales order.

After going thru the SCN posts, I found, that if suppose a new delivery document is created with reference to a sales order and before saving this delivery, I delete all the line items and again put the same items or different materials, link between delivery and order gets broken and no sales order can be seen in document flow. Even VBFA table does not show any preceding document for this delivery.

Please let me know, what could be done to prevent this happen..?

Regards,

SK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello S.K,

By reading your post its bit clear that you already knew that why system is behaving like that.

If do changes in the subsequent document without changing the presiding doc. then system will not keep any flow for that.

Regards

AG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

What should be done to prevent this in future...? My client wants this from me.

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which is the scenario that leads users to behave that way? From here you might find a bad process definition, a lack of training, authorization gap ...

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello S.K,

You have to make client understand that this is a wrong practice and its beyond SAP standards and it will make so much problem in there business only.

Hope you will make client understand.

Regards

AG.

Answers (0)