cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BO Mobile 5.0.6 - Change Modifed Date to Update Date - "feature.ipad.hs.tile.date.default"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We use SAP BO Mobile 5.0.6 application.As you know, at the main page on the mobile screen, datetime of report is seen as modified time.Users do not want to see that time as a modifed time.They want to see refreshed datetime in place of modified date or remove that time.

So how can we replace refreshed time insteaf of modified time?

( Note : I tried to add "feature.ipad.hs.tile.date.default=none" command to client.properties file  but it was not successfull )

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to customize the application, you will need to create your app using the corresponding SDK:

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/sbo41/en/506_mobiOS_Developer_en.pdf#page15

Best regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Is there any other method to customize the application?

BO Manager do not want to change this application by using xcodes in SDK.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cihangir,

I don't think there is a way for you without customizing the application using the SDK above.

Best regards,

Victor

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cihangir,

The following link might help you. Download the app customization pdf available here:

http://help.sap.com/search?#query=44x_mobiOS_appcustom_en&startindex=1&filter=scm_a_site%28scm_v_Sit...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roopali,

Thanks for sharing the pdf.But it is related with customization of SAP BO Mobile 4.4.x.We use 5.0.6 Mobile version.

I could not find customization document of Mobile 5.0.6 in SAP Portal.

I tried to add "feature.ipad.hs.tile.date.default=none" command to client.properties file  but it was not successfull. I used 4.4.x pdf.

Is there any method that help me to replace refreshed date in place of modified datetime?

Meanwhile, users understand value of reports are old because they see the datetime is old.However value of reports are updated.So we need to show datetime as a refreshed time or none.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any helping answer from you?