cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deliveries in background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Will it be possible to create deliveries in the background for sales orders which have confirmed schedule lines but no available stock. I only want the deliveries created and not PGIed.

The VL10C does not select orders created for the new plant. What could be the possible reasons?

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

It is possible by changing your ATP control via OVZ9 in order to ignore deliveries, you need to turn off ATP of Item Category for Delivery by using OVZK and 0VLP. In that case deliveries will then get created without regard to what the stock situation is. Check the settings in OVZG too. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

You can use immediate delivery option in the sales document type.. ( shipping box )

Regards

Sohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Yes you can create delivery in background even though you do not have stock provided it has confirmed delivery date. Check this link http://scn.sap.com/thread/1782217

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Jaydip

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VL10 you can create the deliveries in Background  either schedule job or manually

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear check this link

http://www.sapinfoasap.com/create-deliveries-in-background/

Moderator remarks: It would be great, if you let OP know, how the link provided by you can be helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Link Venu Gopal. But it does not answer my question - Can we create deliveries in the background even when there is no stock available.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

It is possible by disabling availability checking for deliveries.  In many implementations it is not considered wise to do this, so caveat emptor.  Test ALL business scenarios before moving to production.

Find the Item Category that is used for your deliveries (you can look at any delivery that has already been created).  Then IMG > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Deliveries > Define Item Categories for Deliveries; select your Item Category; under the Quantity block, set "AvailCkOff" to "X"; save.

Best Regards,

DB49